Sabado, Hulyo 28, 2012

Dreams, dreams, dreams


             I was listening to the song Dream by Miley Cyrus when I came up with this blog.
Dreams are imaginative products produced by our brain as we sleep. It makes us fantasize or imagine impossible situations. Like going to school with Harry Potter , flying hand in hand with Peter Pan or visiting the adventurous world of Narnia. Dreams can also be our goals or let’s say “mga pangarap”. It gives us a mental or vivid picture of someone, a career, a future or our goal in life.
       Dreaming has been my hobby since I was a kid. I know, it sounds weird. But it makes me imagine of possibilities in my life to come true. Specially after watching a movie. I would always depict myself as the main character in the story. Mostly, I would think about being a princess, living in a fairytale castle and marrying a handsome prince.
    As years passed by, I began to mature and today I am a teenager. Based on experiences, teenagers try to change. Yes, I changed. I changed from this adorable little girl to this witty teenager. But dreaming has always stayed a part of me. It is like another part of me that can never be taken away.
     Instead of fairytales and princesses, I dreamed of my future career, a revised version of me or about someone. A guy I never expected myself to stare at .Watching every move he made or memorising every detail of his charming face. It was as if my eyes are glued to his angelic face and your heart is beating 10x times stronger than it normally would.
    I dreamed of many things. I always kept it inside my head. But from now on, I am writing it down. I’m not afraid if anyone reads it because through my writing I can express whatever thought I have in mind and it shows who I really am.
    Dreams can be our strength. Our basis of what we want to be. It may not come out as perfect as what we expect it to be. But we can always make the impossible to a possible.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento