Lunes, Nobyembre 5, 2012

I love CMLI

Memorable
  A word with a deep meaning
  A word to describe a special event
  and a word which always make me think of  that special event

      Memorable is the word for me to describe my CMLI experience, this year. I know we should be writing about our semestral break, instead I like to give emphasis to this once a year experience which implanted a special part inside my heart.
     I never felt this way, last year, when I first joined CMLI. But this year, is so different from last year.
New memories. New friends. Hell-of-a-fun activities, Boyhunting and craziest and wackiest embarrassing moments and laugh-trips. All of these happened in one week. And in one week we get to enjoy the company of my fellow Aquinians and students from other schools.
   The first meeting of commission discussions, I was a total nervous wreck. I mean come on, all of my friends have a buddy Aquinian while I'm left with none. Then, this spritely and friendly girl approached me and gave me her sweetest smile and said hi. All of my fear died down.
   The CMLI adventure thought me different stuffs and it paved way for me to improve myself. The activities are full of informative lessons which we can relate and apply to our everyday life.Before, I never was the chatter-box, an active participant or someone who can easily socialize and make friends. CMLI totally change me to be the best of who I am.
   I miss all the people I've met. Especially, my comm mates. One week is not enough for me to get to know and to be with them. I want our friendship to continually grow and get to know them even better. Thanks to the social networking sites and different forms of communication, atleast I can still be in touch with them. But until today, I still get the CMLI hangover. Its easy to miss something valuable in our life.
I thank everyone that made my 2nd year in joining CMLI the BEST.
   For those who are graduating, thank you for all the memories and I promise I will keep them til my last breath.I also hope our paths will meet again. And to those who are coming back next year, can't wait to see you guys!

   I am a CMLI'er and I MOVE IN REAL LIFE

2 komento:

  1. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. One of my subject teachers told us to make an essay about our semestral break but instead I wrote about CMLI. I still get the hangover and I truly miss it. I know I suck in writing and the right grammar but I hope I can still deliver what I truly feel

      Burahin